Meet the girl now?
The human behind the screen.

All I want in this world is you. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning..
Short Biodata :
Name : Nama dalam IC Nik Nur Syafiqah Syahirah . Nama panjang saya Nikkkkkkkk...
Glamour As : Nik Sheera or Syahirah .
Age : Going fifteen years old on the next 16th July 2013.
Stay : Perak, Malaysia, Earth
Taken by : My future husband
Meet the girl now?
Who I am? Hello guys! Friends usually call me, Nik and my family prefer to call me, Irah. Going fifteen years old on the next 16th July 2013. Of course, I'm dying because PMR is haunting me this year! Currently,I'm single and unavalaible at this moment. I'm born in Kajang,Selangor. My hometown at Kota Bharu, Kelantan but i'm currently in Perak, Malaysia and now living happily there. I'm the eldest sister from 'six' siblings. I'm only 168cm of height. Hahaha! Tall enough?
Muchly,I wanna have a sweet and a cute future imam to guide me perfectly. But, maybe that moment will come to me as long as I pray to God. Yup! This my favourite quote; "Take all problem as easiest thing and just be cool cause God always by your side.Be the best among the rest,enjoy here."

Contact :
Twitter
Facebook
Skype : niksheera
Email : niksheera16@gmail.com
Fact about me :

I'm a tall girl and I'm proud of it.*Maybe*

Hate bugs, all that insects especially 'kerengga' -.- Please, stay away from me!

Prefer to wear cardigan/ inner.

Pinkish + Purple are my fav colour.

Simple. Bedak pun tak suka, mekap apatah lagi.

Sangat mudah untuk menangis atau lebih tepat lagi senang nak touching.

Peramah? Tidak sama sekali. Saya ini sombong orangnya.

Sangat sangat sangat sangat suka merenung langit, melihat segala keindahan ciptaan-Nya.

Benci cheeese tahap dewa -.-
Unsingle ._.
Saturday, 19 January 2013@21:57
Dengan nama Allah yang maha Pemurah lagi maha Penyayang
Assalamualaikum cinta,
For sure. Ntah pape jah title nye ponnnnnn. Yup, unsingle. Tu je nak bagitahu. Kbye ;p